River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Riptides

This is a very dangerous time of the year for many people. The season is changing from summer to fall and the energy of that transformation affects us all in so many conscious and even more unconscious ways. The energies that are affecting us during this shift often produce many uncomfortable sensations and potentially dangerous thoughts and emotions.  Often riptides of sad/negative/angry/confused and even suicidal or murderous thoughts and emotions sweep us out into a seemingly uncaring ocean of despair. Many people this time of year leave the planet by their own hands or at the hands of people so deeply affected that they do the unthinkable. Since the season started to shift I find myself every once in a while  suddenly immersed in thoughts and emotions that have very little to do with me and how I feel about my life (I feel good about me and how I am living). At these times when I become aware of what is going on I stop and sit with as much non-judgmental awareness as I can with the sensations, thoughts, and emotions and their various story lines. Within a very short time they evaporate and I find they were just sensations, thoughts, emotions, and story lines not me. I learned this from the Buddhist and I thank Goddess that I did. I urge any who read this that are in a emotional/mental riptide now or find themselves in one later to remember what you are reading and try a different way of experiencing and interpreting what is happening or will happen to you because it sooner or later happens to us all. Try the Buddhist approach and see what happens. I find it very helpful and inshAllah you will as well. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home