River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Let's Take a walk

It is so beautiful outside. Winter is over and Spring beckons us to leave our houses and offices and schools and join Her on a promenade.
If you live near a park or woods I suggest you go there and just walk slowly and consciously with a smile in your heart and let it occasionally flow to your lips. Notice the beauty that surrounds you. Be conscious of fragrances and colors and movements. Just amble along. Nothing to do or think. Just be your nose and eyes and ears. Let your heart be opened by the beauty that you meet. Let that beauty flow into your heart and through your whole being as you walk. Let thoughts and emotions come and go and just BE. See, Smell, Hear, Touch and do not try to understand ANYTHING.

"I walk in Beauty. Beauty in front of me. Beauty above me. Beauty below me. Beauty behind me. Beauty within me. I walk in beauty."

Walk in Beauty my friend. Walk always and everywhere in Beauty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home