River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I still very tired and weak but I am glad that the operation is on May 28th and than I can begin the recovery. This cancer thing really takes it out of me. I feel good for a few days and than BAM the little MF kicks my ass. O well such is life. (smile) At least no chemo or radiation this time thanks Goddess, inshAllah.



The Chinese say, " the fires that burn the brightest burn out the soonest." I have been reflecting on this. It has a lot of resonance for so many different areas of life. I was recently looking into the nature of love and came upon this quote as a message from Goddess.


I started thinking about amour fu (crazy passionate intense sudden love) compared to steady state love that evolves and build over a long stretch of time. Both have their beauty. I am glad to have experienced both. I make no judgement on either, I am just musing about love and appreciating it. I have been abundantly bl...essed by the quality of those I have loved and who have loved me. Thank You Goddess! (bow)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home