River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Swami Girijananda on the Tonglen practice



One thing I have noticed right away in doing Tonglin mediation with anxiety as my in breath and love as my out breath is that I feel much less tension in my core. In the past I have seen Tonglin practice have the same effect on my fear levels when I practiced with fear on the inhale and love on the exhale. Perhaps naming the sensation/feeling and breathing it in and transforming it into love or peace for example frees me from the tension around being afraid to deal with whatever is making me uncomfortable. However it works I am glad that it does. (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home