River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Monday, October 08, 2018

Big Surprise For Me

   I was just looking at how many times this blog has been visited and was surprised. I am bringing the site up to date so I had to go into the edit section to change my location and other things and I stumbled on a section that showed the number of visits to RiversChiHouse since day one. My site meter went down years ago and I had no idea about the current count. The last time I looked a number of years ago it was about 25,000. I just forgot about it because the numbers didn't change. It turns out the company I used went out of business.
  When I went into the stats on the site Google kept I was shocked to see I have had 42,332 visits since I started it on July 30 2009. I had no idea. I thought the site was basically being ignored for the last few years. The biggest reason I abandoned the site was I figured since there seemed to be no significant numbers of new visits why waste my time posting very much. So I found another visit meter and placed Googles numbers in it and we shall see who the Mystery send here., inshAllah.
    I just hope some people who came for a visited were able to find some help here.
    I am going to systematically go through my blog and make sure all the links are working. It will probably take a month or so to get the time and desire to do that.
   If you read this and have found anything in RiversChiHouse that was useful please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home