River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends.

The dogs can be found at the follwing link:
http://members.aol.com/elvers/dogs/dogsplay.html

The painting can be found at the following link: http://www.picsandpoems.com/treasuregoodfriends.htm



If you find the information on this medical chi kung site helpful please let me know. If you do not understand something please let me know. If you tried something and it worked or did not work, please let me know. It is only by getting feed back from you that I can tell how to proceed. I wish to thank everyone who has given that feed back so far and urge you to please continue to do so on a regular basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home