River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Monday, April 02, 2007

"He Had A Whim Of Steel And A Will Of Mush."


My wife says she has seen me look like the above photo on some days but that my average is good. But I have to say, I would NEVER drink Bud Light. I prefer Blue Moon or a bottle of French chardonnay on those days. She also says to " watch for the man/woman in the Full Moon tonight and be sure to absorb some of it's wondrous chi. " I agree with her about the Moon. Absorb it's chi tonight!

Our ability to focus our minds and actions over extended periods of time determines the quality of our lives. That ability does not come naturally to a human being. It has to be cultivated over a long period of time and must constantly be nourished by a life long commitment to some kind of mental and physical practice. That is why I urge everyone to do some kind of disciplined practice like mediation, chi kung, taichi , yoga, or whatever speaks to you, on a daily basis for at least a half and hour.

It is never to late to start to discipline your mind/body/spirit. You can start with a few minutes of a practice everyday and add time to it as you progress. If you do a little bit and keep adding to it, eventually your life will be much more beautiful than it is now.If you do nothing you will get nothing. The choice is always yours.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home