River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Congratulations You Did It!!!



I say this to you my student/teacher/brother. You are of the Hawk and Crow People now. The Hawk and the Crow fly with you, now and forever.




I salute you my brother. I salute your courage and determination. Congratulations.


I celebrate and sing this song. My student/warrior/friend is out of the hospital and eating. His story can be found in my blog sections "When Pain Comes Try This." and "You Can Cower In The Corner Or You Can Stand And Fight." When he was faced with his own fear and pain and uncertainty he chose to stand and fight. When you must chose, chose to stand and fight. Remember we are never alone. Remember that and smile. He has passed one of his initiations with honor and pride. Many others are doing the same even as you read these words. Let all the warriors of the Heaven and the Earth who stand and fight with honor and determination give you courage and strength when you need it most. Remember, you are not alone and smile.


A new adventure now opens to you, inshAllah.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, March 27, 2007, Blogger Micah Redding said...

It was good to meet you and talk with you both the other day at Borders. I hope to see you again, and I hope that you enjoyed the music.

-micah redding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home