River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jin Shin Jyutsu

Jin Shin Jyutsu Is is an ancient, effective, and simple self-healing method. I have used it for years and always love the results. Make it a habit and you will come to love it as well, inshAllah. It is as simple as it looks. Just hold one finger at a time for a few minutes or longer if needed or desired. I usually do it for five minutes a finger and go through both hands. Sometimes, I like to do Jin Shin Jyutsu while I walk or watch TV or am riding in a car as a passenger.
I came down with cancer in 2008 and spent a lot of time in waiting rooms. I found that waiting rooms are a good place to do Jin Shin Jyutsu. I will often do a little of it while attending a meeting or listening to a lecture. It never fails to relax me. If I feel a bit restless at night while laying in bed I do it then as well. I often fall asleep that way.

There are other aspects to this technique but this is a good place to start. Jin means Knowing and Compassion. Shin means Creator. Jyutsu means art. It can be translated as, " Creator's art personally for Myself." You can hold the fingers anyway you like. I have two ways I illustrate here. Below are some explanations for what each finger can do. I start with how they effect emotions and the meridians and organs in the Chinese Medicine paradigm. More will follow later.
You can find more information about this technique at the following links,

http://www.jinshinjyutsu.com/

http://www.flowsforlife.com/jin-shin-jyutsu/cool-the-body/

http://jsj-holds.blogspot.com/


Another very good site with a good explanation of what the finger can do follows. Read it and practice what you read. If you do, you will find treasures for you and your family and friends. You can hold other people's fingers for wonderful results. Play with this and find happiness.
http://www.medindia.net/alternativemedicine/index.asp?Choice=Jin%20Shin%20Jayatish


Little finger above, Pretense, crying on the inside while laughing outwardly. This finger effects the heart and small intestines. I am referring to the Chinese medicine paradigm when I speak of the organs here and below.

Second finger, Grief . Grief effects the lungs and this finger helps many lung problems.
Third finger, Anger. Anger effects the liver. This finger may help the liver.

Forth finger, Fear. Fear effects the kidneys. This finger may help the kidneys.
"Fear, according to Jiromurai, is the cause of all disease. Apart from this worry, sadness, anger and pretense are also responsible for causing disease and are called attitudes. If these attitudes are corrected, healing takes place and our whole body gets harmonized physically, mentally and spiritually." (from the medindia.net)

Thumb,Worry. Worry effects the stomach and spleen. This finger may help the stomach and spleen. Remember I am speaking of the Chinese paradigm when I refer to the stomach and spleen.




1 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, June 11, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it... I can feel the effectiveness... Is there anything to quit smoking as well. My husband smokes for many years and he likes it. But it isn't good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home