River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

There Are Many Ways To Treat The Master Points Including This Way.

These three photos show some of the ways you can treat the eight Extraordinary Vessels Master Points or any place on the hands. Diamond has consented to be my model once more.
In this photo My right hand is treating both of his Bladder-17 points ( Using the Koryo Hand therapy paradigm) and my left hand is treating his bladder, Kidney and Gall Bladder meridians. The treatment should be good for the whole back of his body from his head to his feet. Just so you will know, I do have other cloths. It is just that I really like wearing this outfit. It is comfortable and I love comfort. Perhaps it is my French blood. (laugh) Perhaps in the next photos I will wear something different. Perhaps not. Who knows?
This photo illustrated treatment for Pericardium-6 and Spleen-4 on the right and for problems with the lower back on the left. You can click the photo to see it in more detail.
The above photo illustrates a treatment with my right hand touching his middle finger in an area that reflects to the middle of the back of his head and his upper ring finger that corresponds to his left hand. My left hand is touching his Triple Warmer or Burner-5 and Gall Bladder-41.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home