River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Wife My


I love this picture.That is My's art work behind her. She is currently in massage school and studying Martial Arts and yoga. I am also in yoga classes now three days a week.

I love My's massage work. To receive her work on a regular basis is wonderful. What a pleasure it is to be there at the birth of a new healer and watch and feel her development.


Here is a Rumi poem. My gift to you.


I can't pretend to be a lion able to conquer the enemy
to master myself would be enough.
I am only the dust on my Lover's path and from dust
I will rise and turn into a flower.
Dark like the night I mourn and hold the pain
of love inside me.
But bright like the Moon I will rise from the darkness
for I have seen the source of light and being a child
whose tutor is love I will not grow up ignorant.
I will rise like a flame out of love's fire
and become infinite like love.
When I reach my end, play the music
that will lift me up to Spirit.

-- Translated by Azima Melita Kolin
and Maryam Mafi
"Rumi: Hidden Music"
HarperCollins Publishers Ltd, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home