River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Friday, April 16, 2010

I hear the drums calling us

I live to see the day when enough people in this the world finally say, "Enough! I am done with being your wage slave or being reduced to abject poverty so you and yours can live the life of Gods. I refuse to see my children and their children live off the crumbs thrown from your table while being forced to serve you and yours . It is time to quit playing your riggged games by your rules. ENOUGH!"

These Elites all over the world are not inherently superior to anyone. They rule by force and deceit not by Divine right. The world is not best ran by them or people like them. Because we do not yet have a working paradigm for how to share the world does not mean we are condemned to live forever in their world.

These Oligarchies are just another form of the so called Nobility who enslaved and exploited our ancestors for thousands of years while claiming Divine right to do so. We know now there was noting Noble about them and they did not have a mandate from God to lord it over anyone. What happened to the Nobels needs to happen to the Oligarchies.

I have sung the song that is in my heart. Now if after the biopsy I live longer or I journey towards death I am at peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home