River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Monday, June 24, 2013

A New Adventure Begins, InshAllah.

I have moved with my wife My and my dog Barran to Portland Oregon. (My left to move back to Pittsburgh, such is life) When some Native American tribe’s people came to a village they had not been before they would say from their hearts to the new people’s hearts “We come in a good way.” That expression means loosely translated, “We come to blend with the peace and love of the people here. We come in a good way with no harm in our hearts.” My and I and Barran say to the spirits and people in this new place we are now at home with, “We come in a good way.” I am unclear what my path is here and I am patient as I learn the ways of the people and the spirits we now dance and sing with in a good way. I have reached out to both dervish orders I belong to because there appears to be branches in this area, inshAllah. I am also starting to reach out to other chi kung people. Time will show me what She knows I need to learn and I will continue to endeavor to be a good student. I hope to eventually teach a chi kung healing form called “Fly from the Cocoon Chi Kung” inshAllah. I am not clear when or where this will happen but as I said, I am very patient when it comes to these kinds of process, and in absolutely no hurry. The Goddess moves us at Her own pace and the less I worry and the more I experience the movement of Her wind and waves the more true my sail and rudder. The adventure continues further into the Mystery and My and I are having a wonderful and fun time now that we have roots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home