River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Feel The Healing Vibrations of Yoganada That Comes Through His Written Words.

"Words saturated with sincerity, conviction, faith, and intuition are like highly explosive vibration bombs, which, when set off, shatter the rocks of difficulties and create the change desired."

Technique for Relaxation by Paramhansa Yogananda: 

First, close your eyes and expel the breath; switch off the attention and energy from the sense. Feel and mentally watch the heart and circulation. Calm the heart by the command of will, as you stop a watch by gently touching its spring. With calmness you can arrest the activities of the entire physical machinery. Then switch on the Life Current in the spine and brain, disconnecting your Life Current from the five sense telephones. Convert your brain into a divine radio, receiving the Cosmic Sound of AUM.

"Heavenly Father, Thy cosmic life and I are one. Thou art the ocean, I am the wave; we are one."

"Meet everybody and every circumstance on the battlefield of life with the courage of a hero and the smile of a conqueror."

"Verily, the mind is unsteady, tumultuous, powerful, obstinate! O Krishna, I consider the mind as difficult to master as the wind!" 
—The Bhagavad Gita VI:34

"Arjuna compares the mind to the wind. Here the deeper meaning of "wind" is breath; for the changeableness and waywardness of the human mind is ineluctably bound up with man's breathing patterns. The glory of India's ancient sages is that they discovered the liberating truth: to control the breath is to control the mind."

— From "God Talks to Arjuna" by Paramhansa Yogananda


"Every new effort after a failure must be well planned and charged with increasing intensity of attention. If a bad habit bothers you, do two things. Negatively, try to avoid it in everything that occasioned it or stimulated it, without concentrating on it in the zeal to avoid it. Then positively try to divert your mind to some good habit, and keep it furiously engaged in culturing it, until it becomes a part of yourself." by Paramhansa Yogananda


Prayer from the book "Whispers from Eternity" 


 "I, a lion-cub of the Divine Mother, found myself thrown into life among the sheep of human frailties: of fear, failure, and disease. Living long among them, I learned to bleat with weakness, forgetting my lion-nature and its roars, which could frighten away all petty, pestering sorrows.

O Lion of Realization, Thou didst drag me away from those bleating sheep to the mirror-smooth waters of meditation. There didst Thou cry, "Gaze!" But I held my eyes tightly shut, bleating with fear. Thy roar of wisdom then reverberated through my body. Thou madest me, by hard shaking and spiritual urging, open my eyes. And there, lo! in the crystal pool of my inner peace, I saw my features to be even as Thine own!

Now I know myself as the Lion of cosmic power. I will bleat no more with fear, weakness, and suffering, for I roar, now, with vibrant, almighty power! I bound about through the forest of all experiences, seizing little creatures of vexing worries, timid fears, and wild hyenas of disbelief, devouring them ruthlessly.

O Lion of Immortality, roar through me Thine all-conquering power of wisdom!"

Prayer from the book "Whispers from Eternity" of Paramhansa Yogananda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home