River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Message From My

Find the place that hurts on Larry Johnson's hand and play with it. The picture is from his book Magnetic Healing and Meditation . I have to keep saying that to give Larry his due. And he deserves his due big time as far as I am concerned. (smile)



One of my wife's names is My. It can get confusing sometimes if you do not know or remember this. My wanted me to remind you of how incredibly effective it can be to rub and massage your hands in relationship to a problem you are experiencing. She has been treating herself because she sprained some muscles in her thighs. My studies and practices martial arts. She was also snowboarding this winter. So long story short, she sprained the muscles in both of her thighs. She is being treated by both of us. My has found the massaging and pressing of her little fingers to be very effective in reducing pain and speeding up healing in her legs. It takes time to heal and we need to be patient and persistent with ourselves through the process. This site is so important because it helps us learn how to learn. Once we have a solid foundation in understanding and applying healing techniques we can really start to have fun. My and my hearts walks with your heart through this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home