River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Monday, February 15, 2010



Tempa Dukte Lama He is a very good teacher and a good human being.



The above photos come from the Olmo Ling web page. My and I are in the group photo taken during the weekend class.


Please take the time and click the link to the Olmo Ling Bon Buddhist Center in the Link section to the right of this entry.It is a site well worth exploring.


My wife My and I were blessed to discover a Bon Buddhist Center in Greenfield, a neighborhood in Pittsburgh. We attended an amazing weekend workshop on the Three Heart Mantras. "The Three Heart Mantras are the heart essencee of the teaching of the Bon Buddah, Tonpa Shenrab. Tonpa Shenrab taught these mantras to give people a practice that has the power to liberate simply by hearing or reciting it, seeing or touching it, or contemplating it."
I was not feeling very well and did not think I would be able to attend so I thought I would just drop My off and go home. After meeting Tempa Dukte Lama, the Tibetan monk who teaches there and feeling the energy of the Center I decided to stay a little bit and see how I felt. I stayed the whole weekend and felt better than I have in the last month. I am going to go to the Center on a regular basis, inshAllah. I will write more of my experience later. I just want to say that this place is a blessing to Pittsburgh and if you can you should visit. You will be pleased you did.


Tempa Dukte Lama

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home