River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Have a seat and relax.

I have attempted to write this post repeatedly for over a year.Each time I stopped because I did not have the concentration or ability to put into words what I wanted to convey to you about this blog and healing.The tonsil cancer and the medical treatment took a lot out of me and I am trying to strengthen but it is slow work. So forgive me for not being up to my intent. That said I still have to say to you what I believe about what it takes to be a good healer for self or others.
The most important aspect of a good healer is the ability to unite in all accepting love with the person who needs your help especially if that person is YOU. If you want to help yourself when you are in need the first and most important step is to love your self as if you were a mother loving your child.
We have been told a lot that only God heals. I say that is universally true, not individually so. Yes, God is the only Healer and at the same time all beings and non beings have within themselves the innate ability to deliver the healing. Even if that was also a big misunderstanding of how healing occurs I still feel in my heart that we are ALL called upon to act in the face of pain and suffering. My blog is my response to that call.
If you spend time on this blog you can find out how to be a healer in action not just in words and hopes. I say that with asured confidence. Let your heart and your intention be to help your self and those in need. Be open and committed to learning what you find here and through the links.
Take a little time and learn some very good and effective healing techniques. There are a number of wonderful mysteries and philosophies found within this blog I urge you to find and explore them. Have an adventure. Why not become a healer or a better healer or a mystic or something else all together. There are many different paths and indications found within this tavern. Let yourself be surprised and have one or several magical journeys. This is a fork in the road. Do with it what you will.
So relax and look within this site and follow the links. If you are smart and sincere this site will change your life if that is your intent or pleasure.
It might even change your life if you just stumbled upon it, inshAllah.

You might be off put by my political views. It cannot be helped. I believe in my deepest loving heart that one of the most significant causes of pain and suffering we all experience is from living in toxic, unjust, cruel and dehumanizing, corporate societies. If I did not urge you to look at the many and varied effects of a corporate controlled society on the spiritual, mental and emotional health of yourself and the people of the world I would be remiss in my duty to you. Only a healthy and loving society can foster healthy and loving people. The greatest challenge we face as brothers and sisters of humanity is to help construct a truly healthy society for ourselves and our loved ones. Before we can do that we have to study and understand our present social reality and it's spiritual, mental and emotional effects on us and our loved ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home