River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Thursday, April 12, 2007


What interesting creatures we are. One day we wake up an realize, we ARE. We BE. I BE. Wow, I am conscious. I look around me. This is a very strange and beautiful place. Lots of other creatures here. I learn to communicate with things that look like me and things that do not look like me. The ones who look like me are telling me all kinds of things about where I am and who I am and why I am. Most of it sounds scary or ridiculous or boring. Some of the explanations are pretty cool. Other explanations make me laugh or cry or get really pissed off. The longer I am here, the less I believe any of it beyond a certain point.
One thing that is clear to me, is that to be alive is an incredible gift and I love it and am very grateful. It is also clear to me that for a lot of creatures that look like me, life is not such a gift, and they have many reasons not to love it or feel grateful for being alive. The feeling I have now might change. I hope not but I have seen that life takes a lot of twists and turns. I wish I could help the creatures of this planet enjoy life more and fell better about being alive.
It is so complicated, being human. Most of the pain I have seen in the world is caused by human interaction or lack of human interaction. We are an immature species as my teacher, the late Fazil Inayat Khan, use to tell me. We are at best in our early adolescents. Most of us are not even that according to Fazil. What can we do?
I am sure we will think of something. (smile)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home