River's Chi House

I have created this free site to provide information that might prove to be helpful to you or your family or friends or even to a stranger or two that might be in need of some help. The second link in the Link section will take you to the introduction to my bog. Links found near the top are the most useful for understanding chi and healing. There are some real treasures here if you but take the time to find them, inshAllah.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Here Are A Couple Of Hands Worth Shaking


The picture above comes from a German website. The good thing is that the picture can be seen by your eyes and does not need a translator. This site might be even more helpful for our German friends. (smile)

http://www.iocob.nl/Acupunctuur/Koreaanse_Handacupunctuur.html

Remember to touch or rub or press the places on the hand that correspond to the problem in the body. I recommend touching or staying above the area as you induce chi for about five or ten minutes. Counter-clockwise movements ease pain and counter-clockwise movements strengthens the area being treated.
There is A Goddess!!! I have been looking for a site that has good charts on the Koryo hand therapy meridians and I FOUND IT! You can see all the meridian charts when you click the following link.
http://www.soojichim.com/new/eng/fu-02.htm
I feel so HAPPY.

4 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Capt'n said...

River;

What is a patient supposed to do while your healing them?

Capt'n

 
At 7:07 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger River Gibeaut said...

Capt'n: I am not healing anyone. I can help a person sometimes by aiding their healing through intervention and coaching and support.
What a person does during a treatment depends on so many different factors that their is no one answer to your question. Sometimes they just sit or recline. Other times they help guide the chi or regulate their breathing or adjust their posture. Or I urge them to let me know what they are experienceing during the treatment. I am sorry I could not be more helpful in my response to your question.
River

 
At 7:07 AM, March 15, 2007, Blogger River Gibeaut said...

Capt'n: I am not healing anyone. I can help a person sometimes by aiding their healing through intervention and coaching and support.
What a person does during a treatment depends on so many different factors that their is no one answer to your question. Sometimes they just sit or recline. Other times they help guide the chi or regulate their breathing or adjust their posture. Or I urge them to let me know what they are experienceing during the treatment. I am sorry I could not be more helpful in my response to your question.
River

 
At 10:36 AM, April 04, 2007, Blogger Capt'n said...

*smile*

River; Fortunately for me, judging by your answer, it looks like you gauged my intention correctly and attempted to answer as best you could.

And yes, your answer is exactly what I'm looking for.

So ultimately your saying that during a coaching / intervention / support session, you let your intuition speak through you and ask for a friend's specific feedback, posturing and internal actions?

Thanks,
Capt'n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home